60W, 2-channel Acoustic Guitar/Vocal Amplifier with Built-in Effects and Feedback Suppression.
Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
• Output: 60 watts
• Drivers: 6.5″ woofer and 1″ tweeter
• Channels: 1 instrument, 1 microphone
• Instrument input: 1/4″ (for active or passive pickups)
• Microphone input: XLR for dynamic and self-powered condenser microphones
• 3-band instrument EQ: Low, mid, and high tone controls
• 2-band microphone EQ: Low and high tone controls
• Auxiliary input: 1/4″ and 1/8″
• Direct output: Balanced mic-level XLR output
• Effects: Digital reverb and chorus
• Feedback suppression: Feedback-fighting phase switch
• Dimensions: 12″ x 13.7″ x 9.7″
• Weight: 19.7 lbs.
Number of Channels: 2
Speakers: 1 x 6.5″ LF, 1 x 1″ HF
Effects: Ch 1: Reverb, Chorus; Ch 2: Reverb
EQ: Ch 1 Low, Mid, High; Ch 2: Low High
Feedback Control: Yes
Inputs: 1 x Instrument (Active/Passive), 1 x Mic (XLR), 2 x Aux (1/4″, 1/8″)
Outputs: 1 x Mix D.I.
Footswitch I/O : No Footswitch I/O
Effects Loop: No Effects Loop
Weight: 19.7 lbs.
Manufacturer Part Number: PRO-LBX-500$369.95Add to cart
*Not Available at the Moment*
The Compact 60 is small in size, but this powerful twin-channel acoustic guitar amplifier is specially designed to reproduce the sound quality of your instrument and your voice in a natural manner. The electronics are carefully designed to deal with piezoceramic pick-up’s, microphones and any sort of line signal.
Dimentions: 1010.24″ height,13.00″ width, 9.06″ deep
Imputs: Channel 1: line, high/low imp. Channel 2: line, high/low imp, balanced Mic.
Outputs: Tuner, line, DI, and effects send
Speaker: ” twin cone speaker-system
Power amp: 60 watts / 4 ohm rms
Weight: 18.74 lbs.$1,250.00Add to cart